Forum » Lifestyle

Geständnisse eines ehemaligen Womanizer

Angemeldet: 4 Woche(n) zuvor
geschrieben 17:48 27.2.2018   [ zitieren ]

We've all read magazines, seen movies or even read books about the seduction game at some point in our lives. In fact, some people have gone to great lengths to use this knowledge to manipulate people into romance or sex. Men and women alike are both guilty of being educated on the basics of advertising or not.

People use mind games to make their lover never walk or just keep a wrong relationship or attraction. Some people are so jealous that they enslave their partner while secretly cheating behind their backs because they do not want to see their partner with someone else. I can go on fake relationships and deceptions, but my focus on this article is womanizer.

In my early years, when I learned all the tricks and psychology to be successful with women, I also became "power hungry" and tried to win every girl for herself. I read a lot of books and looked at a lot of programs on topics that gave me a very strong knowledge that "Pick Up Artists" has become a science in the last decades.

Since I did not have an older brother who "showed me the ropes," and my dad did not really tell me anything about women, I was a late bloomer and was too terrible with women. Regardless of my good looks, I just did not understand it when it came to women. I took it upon myself to learn the ways of the modern Casanovas, and I became a very different kind of man. But what kind of man did I become?

Zuerst war ich schockiert darüber, wie einfach es war, tatsächlich mit Frauen zu sprechen und sie zu verführen, wenn man die richtige Denkweise übernommen hat und weiß, welche Schritte man in einer möglichen Situation unternehmen sollte. Die meisten Männer haben so ein riesiges Ego, dass sie zu Angst haben, sich einer Frau aus Angst vor Ablehnung zu nähern, also versuchen sie es lieber gar nicht - oder sie werden nur so betrunken, dass, wenn sie es endlich tun, alles herauskommt Haufen Kauderwelsch, der in ihrem Gesicht explodiert.

Sie haben keine Ahnung, wie sie ein Gespräch führen sollen, und wenn sie es tun, sagen sie am Ende gruselige Dinge, die Frauen abschrecken. 95% der Männer sind völlig ahnungslos, weil sie nicht wissen, wie das Spiel wirklich funktioniert.

Over the years, I became an expert in the field (not to get cocky) and started teaching my friends what I had learned. Some of them used what I taught to meet the exact woman they wanted and are happily married today. I realized that this knowledge, when used for the better, can give people the ability to actually be with the person they want instead of choosing less. But with any powerful knowledge, there is always a dark side, and that's what I want to discuss here. Until about a year ago, my female lifestyle has made me realize that it was not just about impressing girls, but that I had to impress myself by winning the "game". It turned women into objects and devalued them into goals with only one role in my life. It is shocking that a man would admit such things, but I have no problem admitting that I am human as we go through all the dark phases of our lives. I often talked only to women in order to get the "training" to master the seduction. get a number, but never call. In the meantime, these women actually believed that I would be interested if everything I did would improve my abilities. Other women I would seduce later and drop completely after "winning", but at least it was a gradual release process over time as I was never the type to sleep with a girl and never contact her again.

Entschuldige, aber Du mußt Dich einloggen, um an der Diskussion teilnehmen zu dürfen.