Forum » Fernweh

ace 16 purecontrol cleats

Angemeldet: 1 Jahr(en) zuvor
geschrieben 09:32 18.10.2016   [ zitieren ]

Two results is not so much a pattern as a co-incidence. Brugge were very disappointing on matchday one and last time out the Foxes were very much hanging on at the end against Porto.

On Tuesday they host Copenhagen and while the thrill of Champions League football at the King Power Stadium will not be lost, the initial excitement will not be able to be replicated.

ace 16 purecontrol cleats Indeed the fans may well arrive feeling their side should win this game. After all, they are up against Danish opposition, a nation hardly renowned for its prowess at this level.

Yet that would be to disrespect their opponents, who remain unbeaten since starting their season back in July.

They have also crushed Brugge - 4-0 - and earned an impressive point away to Porto to sit second behind the Foxes in the table.

They've scored plenty of goals and with Leicester's defence looking the shell of what it was last season, they will surely not simply be coming to contain.

11/10 about both teams scoring makes some appeal, while it may also pay to get with the visitors in some shape or form in the anytime scorer market.

Andreas Cornelius, a flop at Cardiff before returning to his homeland, has 10 goals for the Danes this term and his 6ft 4in frame will offer a threat at the set-pieces Leicester have defended so poorly of late - they have conceded a Premier League-high five times from corners.

Cornelius is around the 7/2 mark to net in this one.

The other English side in action is Spurs, who head to Bayer Leverkusen for a crunch game in Group E.

They do so without the injured Toby Alderweireld. His absence is sure to be felt and certainly raises the possibility of their being plenty of goals.

He has been a hugely-influential figure at White Hart Lane since arriving in the summer of 2015. Eric Dier looks set to move back and fill his boots in central defence.

The timing is not ideal. They come up against a side which beat Borussia Dortmund 2-0 in their last home game and so their unbeaten record is set for a stern test.

magista obra orange At the other end, Spurs always carry threat these days but both teams to score is already odds-on.

A possible bet is Heung Min-Son to find the target for the visitors - he looks set to be the main man again up front in the absence of Harry Kane and having been deliberately rested at the weekend, only coming on as a late sub.

superfly mercurial v black The Korean has started three away games this season and scored five times in those outings, including bagging the winning goal at CSKA Moscow in this competition.

He's taken on the added responsibility of leading the line very impressively this term and the 14/5 about him scoring at some stage against his former club has legs.

Having made a case for one of two bets, I'm not particularly confident about any of them and it is on nights like this that I'd much rather take a chance on a long shot which looks overpriced.

x 16 purechao black For me, that bet comes in the Real Madrid v Legia Warsaw game - one punters are likely to be flocking to the goal markets for.

I don't think I've ever seen a player as short as 15/8 to score a hat-trick but some firms have Cristiano Ronaldo at that price for this one.

mercurial vapor v black From a bookies' perspective, I can at least understand why they are running scared. Ronaldo scores trebles for fun and Legia really do look out of their depth.

They've already been beaten 6-0 at home by Dortmund in this group and surely another spanking awaits at the Bernabeu against a Real side yet to lose this term.

It's not like Legia are going well at home - they sit in the bottom five in the Polish league and have now lost five of their last seven in all competitions. As well as shipping six to Dortmund during that run, they've also conceded three against both Zaglebie Lubin and, on Friday night, Pogon Szczecin. Exactly.

Essentially Ronaldo and co will be licking their lips. They are even money to score five times, the favourite in the correct score market is 4-0, while 7-0 is as short as 12/1.

The likes of Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale are understandably very short in the goalscorer markets but some of those further back can be backed at a much tastier price.

The man I'm going for at 7/1 is Raphael Varane, the Frenchman who has scored twice in his last three games for his club.

The central defender provides aerial threat at set pieces and plenty can be expected here.

We've long known that defending hasn't always been the be all and end all at Real where the defenders have always been encouraged to play their part in the attacking side of the game.

Interestingly, the mindset of Varane suggests he's on the lookout for more goals after his recent success on that front.

"It's always a plus when a defender scores goals," he said after scoring in the weekend's 6-1 win at Real Betis. "In this respect I can improve too, score more goals, and I'll work on that, as if I can get more it's better for the team."

This looks a fine opportunity to put that theory into practice and on a night when little else grabs the attention, 7/1 looks worth a small interest.

Entschuldige, aber Du mußt Dich einloggen, um an der Diskussion teilnehmen zu dürfen.